cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deoljag
Active Level 7

User Statistics

  • 196 Likes
  • 0 Solutions

User Activity

Calling and text msg speed so fast 20% save battery used for samsung watch and 20% more save samsung headphone total 40% batterback ...So friends tell me ???
Social media network information is ....whatapp new version update new 2 future @# 
Camera price 85,000 thousandPhone price 1,24 thousand Laptop 42,000 thousand   Totol = ??? 3 in 1 best options  Samsung s24 ultra smart phone @#