Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
I have the same issue. In my case if I restart my device then the samsung logo comes proper but then all of a sudden the green screen appears. I have tried all possible ways provided to me but none worked. My device has never faced any fall or hit. Everything works fine. While unplugging the charger the screen suddenly turned green. Why is samsung not paying attention to this. I have been a dedicated samsung user for many years.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Got mine into this too. For the time being I am keeping the device at lowest brightness. It's really bad for such a big brand.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

Yes that works. In bright light make difficult to see the screen

Highlighted
Active Level 1
I m very sad and have option only pay charges 18000 inr for repair note9..to Samsung service center..not use my phone since March 2020.. last time software update but nothing solve this greeny screen problem.. dear friends if u have any solution plz share..
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Yes, this works perfectly for me at the moment, turning off adaptive brightness and bringing the screen light down to a level that the green screen is gone.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Dears

I have the same issue, screen turned green while I was working,  out of no where, become dark with horizontal lines, progressed in less than a minute into uncontrolled touch screen.

I found on the internet people stating its due to the malfunction of the adaptive feature (for screen) , thus by covering the light sensor, at the top of the phone,  I was able to reach setting and disable adaptive feature there , then set brightness to minimum to gain control on the phone,

luckily I was able to do back up under those conditions ( low brightness), 

clearly its Samsung issue, I never buy expensive Samsung phone anymore.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
my phone is updated and tried in both normal and safe mode still getting the issue
Highlighted
Active Level 1
after update.. not solve issue.. friends any advice..my last option only now paid money to service center...bcz I want resail but no any take 2nd hand on this status..
Highlighted
Active Level 5
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

This will be fixed free of cost by Samsung even outside warranty phones. Contact customer care asap.