Original topic:

Display line issue

(Topic created on: 06-19-2022 01:00 PM)
roshankk
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Today I found my device vertical line issue the left side of my phone.the line colour pink and violet 💜  combination. I dont know how it's come. Device doest have any damage Today I found my device vertical line issue the left side of my phone.the line colour pink and violet 💜 combination. I dont know how it's come without any physical damage 
5 Comments
SwanandP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Even I am facing the same problem in Samsung S20 plus and Samsung is putting the blame on me that it is because of my usage.
roshankk
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
No way. samsung [S] series is a premium segment so usage is not tha problem I think it is Samsung's business trick because premium device users suddenly move disolay replacement option i think this is a business trick that time company have earm more profit, because yesterday I was checked this device samsung authorized service center their suddenly suggest display replacements option so i have some doubuts. Now I don't like samsung device i think apple is more better.
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Hi,
We have formed a page wherein many users who have experienced DISPLAY GREEN LINE ISSUE are expressing their grievance.
Please join this below thread to represent this display failure issue collectively.
Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS.
Search for the above page/thread in Samsung members app.
And Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group to show a collective representation of the problem. Thank you.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes