Original topic:

Note 9 Display Problem - Green Screen

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 10:05 AM)
sidzoom
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

My galaxy Note 9 has started giving a green screen out of no where since this morning. Its very surprising how the screen turned green with horizontal lines while I was using the phone. So no drop, nothing bump the phone was in my hand and was showing the normal screen and suddenly the the screen turned green. I have tried restarting the phone and the after a few restarts the screen becomes normal but after some time again becomes green. 

I have tried looking for the solution on many other forums and youtube and came across that a lot of these cases are reported by many users all across. I doubt its an hardware issue as the display keeps correcting itself but its not usable since the screen has a lag and hardly anything can be seen due to the green tint.  Anybody has faced this issue here and aware about any solutions for this seriously disappointing widespread issue in the flagship model within 1.5 yrs of purchase and that too without any external physical damage to the phone. 

114 Comments
rkamble1972
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same problem with note 9, the screen turning green. Samsung kindly do something, this is surely a bug after the software update. Its unlikely that all these people suddenly developed a hardware problem which you are recommending to visit your service centre. This has affected thousands and notably at the same time. so please advice.

rkamble1972
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same problem with note 9, the screen turning green. Samsung kindly do something, this is surely a bug after the software update. Its unlikely that all these people suddenly developed a hardware problem which you are recommending to visit your service centre. This has affected thousands and notably at the same time. so please advice.

LH44
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Still facing the same problem. Nothing has helped. Never ever buying a Samsung phone in my life again. Also not going to recommend such bad phones to anyone. Goodbye Samsung
MetroHippieMama
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

To Samsung Support Team, how do I check if my phone is in safe mode? 

0 Likes
Jpmcdade
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This did not help the problem at all. I am still getting constant green screens when unlocking my phone 

Samsung_b6DBZrP
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

I was restoring the factory default setting of my very little used Note9 phone, when the screen changed to green. At the beginning I thought that this was normal. It persists even with Safe Mode. The new Note9 caused me a hell of trouble as it was purchased from London.  Sent to Sheffield then AinKawa then Erbil and finally I brought it to final destination in Baghdad 

0 Likes
junaid00786
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same here
0 Likes
Sackett
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have been a dedicated Samsung user for many years, but this time Samsung has really disappointed me.
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung ,

They have been giving same suggestions to everyone out there. And still none of the Note 9 users are able to resolve this issue.

Why is it so hard to digest for Samsung that it started after March update.

Don't they think they should provide us the right update regarding this issue.

Or at least have the guts to accept that indeed this is Samsung fault.

This would be my last Samsung device.

RIP SAMSUNG IN MY LIFE
Galaxy Note
Samsung service center person asked chance screen and amount is 18000 inr.