Original topic:

Screen issues after beta One UI 2 update

(Topic created on: 02-20-2020 05:13 PM)
Anilesh95
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have updated my galaxy note 9 to beta One UI 2, soon after update phone's screen turned blurry and have green tint and when I restarted the device display was normal but whenever I open 

the camera then the display blurs and acts weirdly.
14 Comments
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Go back to ui1.. Til u get stabel uodates
chintan2304
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
so bad......😪
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I think after update under settings..der is option for Visibility Enhancement...under that there is Color Lens option. If that gets activated with Spring green color...same effect comes wat u have posted above. I think there was no issue with Beta update in relation to these images. U can check urself.
0 Likes
Uluhru4evoh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Phone worked fine until the Samsung UI 2 update was installed. My Note 9 overheats randomnly, the screen and back light flickers on and off. Then screen has an extreme green tinge and lags as the screen gets greener. Then the full screen becomes completely green altogether. Then it becomes almost impossible to force restart with a soft reset. I have turned off blue light filter, dark mode, and my lock screen. I have restarted in safe mode, also managed to wipe the cache partition via restart. My phone is not wet, broken or bent. I have a glass screen protector and a heavy duty pelican case.   After the update I set the phone down and put it in max power saving mode and there it sat til morning. Once i picked it up after about 3 minutes of use it got extremely hot and the screen became green. Also FYI I followed your steps and I can see how you may think the previous uset may have that setting enabled but the same has happened to my note 9. Enabling and disabling the color lens didn't resolve the issue.

I am not a new samsung user, as I have always had samsungs since the note 2. I have also had a note 3, note 5, samsung s2 and have the samsung s10e as a work device.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Do the reset settings (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

2) Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app > Beta Feedback > Send Feedback > Error Reports.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members