Galaxy S

Galaxy Pre-Order Palette_Members_Benefit Banner-1440x512_Option2.png

Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

273 Comments
RenaPotgieter
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how do I go about claiming my gift for buying my Note 20?
0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have purchased the S21 ultra within the promotional period 14 Jan to 4 Feb 2021. I have still not received the buds pro ,smart tag and the R1000 online voucher. feel like this is False advertising from Samsung
Armandb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I see everyone is sitting in the same boat. Also bought my S20 Ultra and have yet to receive my Samsung Buds Plus..almost a year later. Really pathetic. Not even an ounce of customer service.
0 Likes
blowdart17
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Claimed successfully through the website but still have not got my confirmation mail.
0 Likes
blowdart17
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
@Maps_sam07 I see everyone is asking you
0 Likes
Reydin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here as well. Been told to be patient and they are updating their lists. This was since last Wednesday. When I called in today the call agent tells me that her supervisor thinks that they don't have stocks as they only allocated 150 of these gifts. Insisted on speaking to a manager/supervisor and got put to Prudence who says she will escalate. Hate that word escalate, used by Telkom all the time and guess what? Nothing happens when they escalate. This escalator goes nowhere
0 Likes
blowdart17
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That would be something if they only allocated 150
0 Likes
ShawnS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi I have done my claim for the buds pro and smart tag last Friday.. by when can I expect delivery..?
0 Likes
blacque
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hi.bought s21 ultra today.hpw do I redeem the buds and tag
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Here are steps on how to claim your S21 Gifts: 

If you are purchasing from the Samsung Online Store: 

Step 1 : Buy your phone at samsung.com/za/ and claim your gift at checkout. The new device and gifts will be delivered to the address provided.

If you are purchasing from other retail stores: 

Step 1: Buy your phone at any participating retailer.

Step 2: When you have your phone switch it on and access or download the Samsung Members App.

Step 3: Follow the prompts, submit form with proof of purchase for validation and delivery details. ONLY once submission has been validated will customer receive congratulatory message. The gifts will be delivered to the address provided via Courier IT. Customer will receive tracking number.

Step 4: Confirmation email may be sent to your spam email, please also check there for the email. 

Step 5: Delivery of the gifts take between 2 to 4 weeks, after your details have been validated. 

How to Claim the Samsung Care Plus Offer: 

Step 1: Open the Samsung Members App and click on the Samsung Care+ R499 offer banner, or go to https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-care-plus-promo-terms/ and click the Buy Now button to redeem.

Step 2:Complete the Samsung Care+ registration form.

Step 3: Make the R499 once-off online payment.

Step 4 : You will receive an email with Samsung Care+ documents within 30 days.

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-preorder-redemption-steps/

0 Likes