Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

Resolved!
273 Comments
Solution
MrLouw
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Spoke to support a couple of days ago and apparently it takes 5 business days for the validation process.
NasrS
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
cool. thanks
0 Likes
PieterS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My comments seem to disappear. Yes I did receive it and I sent it your zae store email address. Also I didn't receive the R1000 voucher banner. Only got the buds and tag banner, and the R499 Samsung care banner.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

If you have registered for the pre-order and still do not see the banner for the R1000, please send an email to verify@samsung.com with your full names, IMEI number, screenshot of registration confirmation and Proof of Purchase 

0 Likes
PieterS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi, ok I did that now.
0 Likes
Zeekay1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello, I have also bought the S21 plus and there's no option for me to redeem my gifts.
0 Likes
Brent74
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, I purchased an S21 Ultra 5G today from CellC. how do I claim the buds and warranty upgrade as per the offer?
0 Likes
Cyberthlt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Goodluck redeeming whatever gift is promised. I bought 2 Galaxy note 20 ultra 5G handsets in October 2020. Multiple calls and emails to Samsung. Still dont have the promotional items, it's the end of January 2021. Safe to say, will never purchase another Samsung product again.
0 Likes
LeonS1992
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I have not even gotten my free gift for my Note 20 Ultra? Why would I buy Samsung again?
0 Likes
Grahamholm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi I purchased the s21 ultra last Thursday 21 2021 and vodacom said I need to claim for my free travel charger here. how do I claim for it?
0 Likes