Galaxy S21 Series 5G

PRE-ORDER NOW 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DominicS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi all I have recently bought S21 plus and there is no notice or option for me to redeem my galaxy buds or smart tag. please advise on the process

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
MrLouw
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Spoke to support a couple of days ago and apparently it takes 5 business days for the validation process.

View solution in context

273 Comments
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
set up...
0 Likes
ARAIJAIN
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
All the very best #TheLifesWay
0 Likes
CazzBouwer
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm still waiting for my free gift for my note 20 ultra since August 2020 and my ear buds I bought
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Cazz, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please send a detailed with your CIT/REF number and contact details  to tellus@samsung.com 

0 Likes
CazzBouwer
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm ready for you to let me give back my more than R60k phones i bought, refund me and I can go buy iPhones
0 Likes
TanyaDiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am still waiting for feedback regarding my matter about my Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Tanya, the service team will get back to you
0 Likes
TanyaDiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
how much longer will this take for them to contact me to get this resolved a person wants to upgrade another one of my contacts and I am still having issues with getting my one upgrade resolved by getting what was promised by Samsung

Samsung needs to make sure that what they promise with their promotional packages is delivered to client hassle free cause this is ridiculous that we have to fight and continue follow up emails
TanyaDiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am still waiting for someone to get back to me......😡
0 Likes