Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Heat / Hot Issue

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 10:56 PM)
rohit27sm
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello there,

Since around last 1 month my galaxy note 9 is getting hot even when I'm not using it and the temperature goes up to 43 degress when i perfrom 2-3 tasks and since last 2-3 days apps are closing automatically (both in backgroud and foreground). 

Even while charging the heat issue occurs. I've tried all methods given on Samsung Website and also performed factory reset but no help.

( Even now when I'm typing this the temperature is at 38-39 degree and there is no app running in background and gps/wifi/bluetooth are off.)

20200531_141223.jpg

I never trusted Samsung due to its buggy updates that ruin the phone since many years but after 4 years i again purchases Note 9 because i thought that Samsung might have updated that strategy, but no help, they are still the same. Wheneven they launch new phones they provide buggu updated to their old phone and try to push the customer to buy the latest phone.

Please look at it Samsung India and gain the trust again. Your new innovation is remarkable but at last give attention to your previous innovations' results.

Thank you !!

17 Comments
umeshdangi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
as per your comments it's looks hardware problem bro generally it's main pcba problem my suggestion to see service center ones
0 Likes
rohit27sm
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I visited service center but they said that it is normal behaviour of your phone in such heat (weather), but it doesn't feel normal at all while using the phone on daily basis. I'm planning to visit the center again soon.
rohit27sm
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Today morning when i woke up and checked the phone it was on very heat and when i unlocked the screen the screen started turning off and on automatically. This is a concerning matter Man.
0 Likes
rohit27sm
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Visited Service Center today, they reinstalled the softwate, let's see if things work this time.
0 Likes
umeshdangi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have work experience of 7 year in service center m prity sure there is main pcba problem but also battery problem can be I will suggest u in night time off internet of your mobile
rohit27sm
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I always keep internet turned off in night, brother.
rohit27sm
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Did you work for Samsung Service Center for 7 years or for another company?
umeshdangi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I was working for Iball bro
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
All notes heat up a bit while charging or during long usage as it has big display and big battery. I suggest to use phone in a bit of cool environment. It should get luke warm which is normal but not hot which is not normal. See if any app is running in background and put it to sleep.
Rest you know well how to handle your phone so this is best solution. Actually dont believe in any other reason. The main culprit is the Exynos Chipset and we all have to tolerate this.