Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Discoloration Problem after Software update

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 08:24 PM)
Samsung_rjj1Uvm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Team,

Dont cheat your customers by selling cheap and bad quality phones. My Galaxy Note 9 which was in mint condition had discoloration issue. when given to Service center, they informed that they are facing such issues in all Note 9 Mobile Phones and will take it with Samsung for free of cost replacement as they could not find any damage with the phone. 

Now Samsung is asking to pay for screen replacement for no fault of customer. If Samsung was to earn money through such cheap means, its better to beg rather than ask the customer to pay for your faults. Being a lifelong samsung customer, i feel cheated and betrayed.

Wake up Samsung and address this issue immediately otherwise you are going to lose lot of customers.

Sick of your product and your service.

36 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The next update may solve the tint issue
0 Likes
Bharat31
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Share us how you managed please ask can benefit

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thats what Samsung had mentioned. I suggest visit SC and tell them strongly about your phone. They will fix it
0 Likes
Members_8VPPiqB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

By the time Samsung comes with an update... many members would loose their eyesight or stress their mind using the mobile with discoloration.  Pls give solutions asap.

0 Likes
Members_z4SaYkV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

please let me know when would the update released.

0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro i get free replacement of my Galaxy S9+ with Side frame changed,Speaker get more louder perfect stereo,Battery changed,OTA changed,for Free. Even Out of warranty.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
what was the problem😅
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
display issue after update (Greenish,discoloration,blacklines)
0 Likes
Stonehearted
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
how you got it replaced bro
0 Likes