Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Display issue.

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 11:36 AM)
BhargavKP
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Purchased #GalaxyNote20Ultra on 25th Aug'20, I was so excited about this device and I was one of the first few members in Bangalore to pre-order and purchase it. Saturday, 10th October, night while using the phone the screen went blank, the phone is on but screen is blank, no response. There is no damage or mishandling of the phone . When checked at service centre(CAREPOINT Jayanagar,Bangalore) they say it's a display issue and they need to change the display of the phone and also it's battery. It is a new and premium device, phone is just 45 days old, I refused to replace the display or open the device. Within 45 days if you have problems and replace parts not sure what issues will occur in future. I requested for replacement for which they said they only have 14 days replacement policy, *I NEED A REPLACEMENT*. 
I have been a Samsung enthusiast for a decade #GalaxyTab10.1 #Note2 #galaxys7edge #GalaxyNote8 #GalaxyS10Plus #galaxyactive2 #GalaxyTabS6Lite #gearfit2pro #galaxybuds #galaxybudslive #levelU are some of the Samsung devices I owned and also all our family members are Samsung phone users. 
If this is the kind of customer service you get for being loyal customer, then it's better we stop our loyalty.  
Disasspointed!! Extremely poor service "Samsung Global" "Samsung India" I hope my voice is heard. Customer service is key regardless of what premium device you build.
18 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is a totally unneeded post. Display issues can occur due to several reasons, and why don't you want them to open up your phone? They are professionals and they know what they are doing. If you don't want them to open yp your phone, then sit at home with the useless device. You will NOT get a replacement because it is oitside of the replacement period.
BhargavKP
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
If there was a display issue due to mishandling of the phone, I wouldn't have put up this post. It might be just another device for Samsung but for me its a premium price I am paying for it. Samsung service center is confirming its a display issue then why can't they replace the device?
If something similar had happened with their competitor(Apple) they would replace the device which is within warranty with no questions asked. I agree they are professionals and they know their job, I am not contesting that. if this happend to be a faulty device then why not replace it than replacing the display and Battery??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

file the case in consumer forum immediately 

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your phone has 1 year warranty. Visit SC and get your phone checked for repairs.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Because the replacement period has expired.
0 Likes
Rahulnaidu
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if the mobile was sanitized then the display will be dead ..for every mobile it will cause severe damage as of we all using sanitizer maybe ur santizer hits ur mobile i think so. u better just go with their warranty services and change ur display and battery with their service
im too note20 ultra user dont waste your time for waiting for replacement just go with their repair service they are good in that .thank you

yes ur right .that samsung should make replacements as apples cause they cost more than 1lakh its higher price so they should know about this #samsungindia
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
visit consumer forum ..or change this bogus device
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

file the case bro in consumer froum 

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Very sorry to hear what you have experienced.
But bro only 7 days DOA is eligible for Replacement. That's a policy and that can't be changed.
So I urge you to replace your display and battery.
0 Likes