Original topic:

Unable to use mobile data

(Topic created on: 06-02-2020 03:09 PM)
Divyam2611
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Can someone help ? I am unable to use mobile data even after getting full network, the wifi is working. The mobile data doesn't shows lte/3g symbol. My phone is galaxy s9. I restarted everything, even formated my phone. Tried all the possible suggestions on this still unable to connect to internet. 
0 Likes
22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
take it to service centre
0 Likes
iMark1805
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i am having similar issue, i bought s9 handset a week ago, everything was fine until now. The problem i am facing is like i can browse net at 4G speed in browser and Youtube and some other apps, but some apps won't work until i have connected to WiFi (like weather app, moneycontrol, inshorts, some news apps) mobile data is fine, i can even share hotspot and the receiving device get speed upto 4-5 mbps. Even tried resetting network settings
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "network problem" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes