Kindly try to reset the settings by following these steps:
Tap Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset all settings. It will return all the device settings to the default ones.
Then kindly try to Clear cache for the whole device, noting that no data will be deleted, following the below steps:
1. Turn off your Samsung device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
3. Release buttons.
Once the Android Recovery screen comes up, you can let go of the buttons.
4. Highlight “Wipe cache partition”.
Use the Volume Down button to highlight ‘Wipe cache partition.’
5. Select “Wipe cache partition”.
Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe cache partition.’
6. Highlight “Yes”.
Use Volume Down button to highlight “Yes.”
7. Select “Yes.
Press the Power button to confirm “Yes.”
8. Allow the system to clear the cache.
Wait for a few moments as the system wipes the cache.
9. Select “Reboot system now.”
Press the Power button to reboot the device. This will return the device to the normal interface.