Original topic:

Android 12 for s20 series

(Topic created on: 02-18-2022 11:38 AM)
saddamdurban
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung .
Kindly f yourself with your updates because you guys are bunch of **bleep** with no brains whatsoever.
1. Phone worth R3000.00 gets update before the phones worth R30,000.00.
2. Selling price of a phone is 20,000 but when we want to trade in you guys wanna pay R3500.00.
Which means this is the real coast of making this **bleep**.
3. Other countries gets update 2months before us
And we left hanging wondering what's going on here.
4. Once new device releases you guys totally forget about last year release phones (I'm twkn about flagship phones)
*it's not long before when Samsung becomes Nokia and same will happen to you guys people will js forget about youll like blackberry and Nokia phones*
Extremely disappointed of software updates for s20 series 

6 Comments
LouMarv
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Pathetic😡, the S20 series is the most expensive in the Galaxy series, how on earth are we treated like this, we might not get the software this month, a delay of 2 months and counting, I'm extremely disappointed 😡
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Talking about what the offer for trade ins, a friend, just for the fun, requested a trade in value of his S21 Ultra, thats 3 months old. They offered R6000. Thats a big joke from samsungs side
KnoxTee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I wouldn't have said it any better 👌🏾
0 Likes
aqpcserver
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
their trade-in prices are just crazy !!!!
0 Likes
Reefshop
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Apparently the update is nothing to write home about. I saw it on my friends phone, looks exactly the same with a few changes here and there (if u look for the changes) Apparently there's a ui 4.1 coming too with some more refinements.
0 Likes
Treehugger
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I swear when I saw they'd only pay R4000 for a phone I paid R16 000 for it made my blood boil. How sway?! Samsung doesn't respect us and that's why their sales have halved since the s10s release
0 Likes