Original topic:

software issues

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 08:34 PM)
SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Most  overrated and useless ui one can experience with samsung. Pay more than a lac first for name of premium device and then fuck yourself. Perdon my language. But it has been 5 months 
1.notification sounds and ringtones not playing, 
2. Link to windows not working.
3. Swipe gestures not working.
4. Edge lighting not working.
5. Poor battery back up.
6. Heating issue
7. Multiple app crash
And many more.

AND WHAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT HAS SOLUTION IS RESET YOUR PHONE OR USE UR PHONE IN SAFE MODE.

SEEMS LAVA, MICROMAX WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER OPTION. MOST THIRDGRADE/SUBSTANDARD EXPERIENCE ONE CAN HAVE
12 Comments
Galaxy Note
Bhai first of all a humble request, Dont use bad words. I can feel your frustration but using bad words won't help.

Now which phone do you have ? and Have you visited Service center regarding these issues or have tried something on your own to solve the issues you facing?
0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Dear user you have received a defective piece i suppose
0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
do one thing ,factory reset your phone
0 Likes
SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
done, and post resetting every single problem returned on restoring data from samsung cloud
0 Likes
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Best is to return or replace
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
80 percent members experience something like this and is frustrating when you have spent a substantial amount. However, it is said after every major update do a factory reset. Also use good wifi connection or use smartswitch app on pc and your phone to upgrade. Finally since your phone is in warranty visit SC and tell them strongly to sort it out. 😜
SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
not again to the sc
0 Likes
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
what were u doing in those months! sitting and whining over problems isn't the most wise. do visit a SAMSUNG CARE.. s it is ur money or perhaps u're just an IMPOSTER.
0 Likes
SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
you think only only you can think of that? its done thrice, without any solution.
0 Likes