Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

galaxy note 9 display issue

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 10:54 PM)
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
After almost 3 weeks passed no software update came to fix display issue if galaxy note 9, display gone bad due to software and it can be solved if you guys are serious, why delay? Tell us if it is not recoverable thru software will think other way . 
#samsungnote9displayissue
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
note9 display issue,s9,s10 front camera blur issue,s20 series autofocus heating issue......ek note 8aur s8 wale hi hain jo monthly 1 bar forum me ake android 10 update mangte rahte hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
samsung really lagging behind of its competitors now, mid range was full of difficulties now g
higher end too, specially their inhouse made processor's, their processor is like fighter jet made in Russia,
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but I can give you a suggestion.....that whenever any new update come ..please allaways flash that firmware using smart switch or from Odin tools or from Samsung service center...because basically most of people simply update their software by mobile data...which is not actually procedure...it's because update need stable signal...if network little bit fluctuate then it gives incomplete updates and damage software side....then also you will be elegible to download it but you will welcome lots of glitches, bugs ,ui lag,poor camera performance, battery draining, screen flicker etc....so allaways try to flash firmware after backup your personal data......this only the actual procedure to update software...strong wifi also do this job but still there will be problem
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes sir, will follow.your advise since no option.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I dont agree fully. You mean to say millions who have Samsung phone, are using your method to update.? If that was the case Samsung phones would not sell. I have never had a single issue updating via OTA. Rather if anyone has good network wifi connection OTA is ok. Only mobile data should be avoided for updates , in fact software updates also gives a message prompt always to update using wifi. of course flashing using smartswitch is also an option besides visiting Samsung centers in extreme conditions. cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if you don't agree then ask any software engineer.....people are suffering there problem only because of simply download software through mobile data...previously I possted so many articles regarding this ..no body NOTICE........don't know other people but I allaways use that methods only hence no problem in my present s9 as well as old note 3 ....people facing problem during playing game also and they just blame on exynos procesor 🤣🤣🤣🤣fault to download process me hain uo nehi samajhta koi....no lag with pubg in my old note 3 even
0 Likes
Solution
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Bulls#it.Downloading from mobile data or weak network doesn't cause software lag or brick.A phone will only install a software if the software is completely downloaded by it.I have installed many updates from mobile data and it doesn't affect it.

Don't spread false rumours

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mr.complexer first gather some knowledge about signal and networking then talk...atleast that software engineer know better than you which I have posted.....if you are right then tell me why people suffering from issues...and why before software install it's saying wifi is recommended?...so shut you mouth with your stupid theory...if then also you don't believe then my humble request to talk with any software engineer expert about that....
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
calm down guys this is a forum not your backyard okay okay calm down
I agree OTA updates do fail over mobile data but for that u can di one thing to ensure smooth OTA download select the download over wifi option in software update section which makes it mandatory when wifi is there it'll only download then and it'll make sure no interruptions or failure takes place
flashing your phone is good and reliable in case many people don't know you'll also get the news and the latest update many people nowadays say when update will I didn't get since February so for that goto sammobile.com and you'll at least get to know the latest firmware there is for ur phone downloading over OTA or via Odin tool is upto the user which ever fits best
many find Odin tool to be complex and dont want to run risk of further failing installation of fresh firmware so they got for OTA
it really depends on user
but i can say for sureity of download in OTA use this option download over wifi and make sure u have wifi access somewhere because it's very stable
many people download software while going to office and sometimes they enter high bandwidth region to low while driving that can really interrupt and cause phone malfunction the engineer is right
so make sure any download OTA or Odin do it over WiFi strong network not on cellular data👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes