Original topic:

Refund NOTE 7

(Topic created on: 10-12-2016 11:24 AM)
Clive
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I just read the news on MSN about the refund process in UAE. I live in Qatar. I recently got my replacement Note 7 and at that time i provided the Samsung center with the Invoice and all accessories and was not provided a new invoice for the exchange. I ended up buying about 3 case's from Spigen on AMAZON. I need a full refund for all the accessories I bought also. The total comes to about 100 USD. I have always used Samsung and it's a shame to see the way they have handled the product manufacturing this time. It is inconvenient. I don't want an S7 Edge. I bought the Note 7 cause i wanted a Note 7. If I wanted an S7 Edge, I would've bought that. This is horrible.
3 Comments
HamadJobs
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
buy an iphone7, I think Samsung handled this issue very well, it was a mistake from their side but handled well. Please understand that Samsung is going to lose $17 billion dollars after the full refund and recall, this is not a joke. So just return your phone and buy something else, it's simple.
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
define very well .. Do you know that samsung could not figure out what went wrong with the note 7 . and it is not the battery by the way
0 Likes
Clive
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I don't want an iPhone. I still have my Note 4, S3 and S4. I'll stick to that. But, they need to refund the money for the case's. I don't want to keep 3 of them when it's of no use to me.
0 Likes