Original topic:

Note 7 India, purchased @UAE

(Topic created on: 10-30-2016 01:09 PM)
Luffy1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using since August last week,
After update for battery now i can only charge Upto 80 percent after changing in advance that too.
I got no problem with mobile no bugs no heating issue, i love this note series. i been using since note 3.
In India they are refunding abroad note 7 also

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/10/17/samsung-india-offers-full-refunds-for-imported-galaxy-note-7-uni...

I called costumer care they asked me go to service centre i Gave them details regarding product and they asked me to contact after 15 days regarding refund.
I am planning to get s7 edge blue coral from Singapore. Then i will wait for Note 8.

If only they release regular update i wouldn't replace my mobile. 2edea0ff-9acb-4c04-bb09-06db02d686f9.jpg
0 Likes
3 Comments
Ishat
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi there. I'm from Bangladesh and is facing the same problem. I love the Note 7. Unfortunately, unlike Samsung India, Samsung Bangladesh is quite unaware of the product recall. After many requests they finally took my device info and now I'm waiting for a call from them. Did Samsung India mention from when that will start giving refunds for the Note 7?
0 Likes
Shazu1
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
hello bro I'm saju from mirpur Dhaka Bangladesh please help me how to returns this device from here. cause new update battery drain fast. 01818200700 please call me
0 Likes
Luffy1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
From November 1.
They asked me to contact them from the day i Gave product details to 15 working days.
so i will contact them on 5 th of November
0 Likes