Original topic:

Note 9 screen issues

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 10:37 PM)
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I think admin and moderators here do not give f about note users. We users pay highest amount to buy a device from samsung and according to their own research most loyal as well.

But still screen discoloration and tint issues haven't been acknowledged or provided us with any proper solutions.

It is a bug created by their software patch as it is not possible to get screen issues randomly to many devices like this.

I think they will not listen to us as they are busy catering new devices while us, almost without a proper functioning device during lockdown.

Hopefully it wasn't a intended issue. As I have learnt my lesson after purchasing 7 note series devices that Samsung never listens to customer and provides them a solution.
9 Comments
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am going through the same. I spoked with human assistant, they ask you to follow as usual steps i.e., safe mode, factory reset etc etc. and in the end they ask you to take your device at service center because they themselves are not clear what exactly is going on with Note 9 devices.

during this pandemic they expect us to go to service centre for inspection of our devices which are broked due to Samsung's fault or due to their inability to provide us bug free firmware.

In end I regret buying this device for almost 85k over iphone. atleast apple gives you full software support for maximum 5 years.
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
agree 100%. This seems intentionally done update.
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
aayega aayega...
apna time aayega..
Samsung, June wala update layega,
aur sabka problem solve ho jayega...
😄😄😄
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check device in Safe Mode.
1. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
2. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
did troubleshooting and did not work
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So ,

You have been giving same suggestions to everyone out there. And still none of the Note 9 users are able to resolve this issue. Why is it so hard to digest for Samsung that it started after March update. Don't you think you should provide us the right update regarding this issue.

Or at least have the guts to accept that indeed this is Samsung fault.

This would be my last Samsung device.
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung ,

They have been giving same suggestions to everyone out there. And still none of the Note 9 users are able to resolve this issue.

Why is it so hard to digest for Samsung that it started after March update.

Don't they think they should provide us the right update regarding this issue.

Or at least have the guts to accept that indeed this is Samsung fault.

This would be my last Samsung device.

RIP SAMSUNG IN MY LIFE
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So,

All the users who suddenly started facing heating issues , screen discoloration and other bugs after March 2020 Security update should visit service centers.

Even though none of them has any physical damages.

And you still want us to visit service centers that too for your buggy software updates.

And to add on this all the users are out of warranty.

At least use some common sense that this started happening to every note 9 users around the world . And you guys are harassing us to visit the service centers that to in COVID19. Where all the service centers are closed.
0 Likes
Tejdeepk
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have got a notification for security patch level and below are the details.

Build Number : N960FXXU5ETF5
Android version : Q(Android 10)
Release Date : 2020-06-17
Security patch level : 2020-06-01

For more info check below link.

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-N960F/INS/doc.html

just wanted to check if any one else have got this notification and tried to install it? any luck with in testing these issues? (screen discoloring or battery draining or screen flickering or green horizontal lines appearing)
0 Likes