Original topic:

Note 9 display issue

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 10:28 PM)
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I am one of the users who encountered Note 9 display flickering and discoloration issue. 

Today surprisingly Display of my device got back to normal so immediately I turned off adaptive display and switch to PMWfree brightness controlling App. So far my display is working neatly as earlier, however it flickers intermittently. 

So I think it is totally software issue which Samsung is refraining to accept.
13 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
There are many with similar issue join the gang and wait for Samsung to bring out a solution.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It's been since the March update. Please be patient until the May patch!
0 Likes
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
May Patch is useless.I flashed German Firmware, nothing happened. We'll have to wait till Samsung releases One UI 2.1.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Ohh ok!
0 Likes
Ramugantla143
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Samsung note 9 display issue please update
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the display flickering issue:

1. Adjust the brightness
Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness.

2. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the screen.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thank you. but your solution didn't worked.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
hi,

I am A50S user and still i am facing the restart of my smartphone inspite of the security patch update received in May 2020
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So ,

You have been giving same suggestions to everyone out there. And still none of the Note 9 users are able to resolve this issue. Why is it so hard to digest for Samsung that it started after March update. Don't you think you should provide us the right update regarding this issue.

Or at least have the guts to accept that indeed this is Samsung fault.

This would be my last Samsung device.
0 Likes