You would have read it all over the Samsung Community pages, and all over the internet about Note 9 Green screen issues after one of the software updates. I have been a loyal Samsung Note user, all the way from Note 3 to Note 9. Even your exploding issue, I continue to be a loyal Note user. All I want to know is the following:
1. Is Samsung acknowledging the Display screen issue? This issue happens after a software upgrade.
2. What is Samsung planning to fix this?
3. Let me have an answer, so I can decide if I buy a cheaper replacement phone or revert to Apple iPhone.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-
1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.
2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).
If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support
After the software update in March 2020. all Samsung NOTE 9 user has Discoloration of Screen and Samsung is not taking any responsibility.
NOTE 9 A BIG SCAM from Samsung and I guess it will be for all NOTE users. Be aware when you are buying NOTE 20.
Please run a campaign against Samsung on social media. go to the Consumer forum as well.