Original topic:

Note 9 Green Display

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 07:06 PM)
CK-Wong
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

You would have read it all over the Samsung Community pages, and all over the internet about Note 9 Green screen issues after one of the software updates.   I have been a loyal Samsung Note user, all the way from Note 3 to Note 9.  Even your exploding issue, I continue to be a loyal Note user.  All I want to know is the following:

1. Is Samsung acknowledging the Display screen issue?  This issue happens after a software upgrade.

2. What is Samsung planning to fix this?  

3. Let me have an answer, so I can decide if I buy a cheaper replacement phone or revert to Apple iPhone.

Regards.

0 Likes
6 Comments
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro just answer me that your note 9 display have any pysical damage?? i'll suggest.
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
did this issue start after the one ui 2.5 update..cause most of the Samsung phones are now facing this
I have seen this on internet green tint screen
I think its a software problem, unless you have done some damage to the display panel
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
So far Samsung has not addressed this issue. Decision of buying is all upto for what you want as replacement. Cheers
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bro Samsung is not going to fix this even Note 8 users are also facing same issue....Better buy Apple products next time ...
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sanras5
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

After the software update in March 2020. all Samsung NOTE 9 user has Discoloration of Screen and Samsung is not taking any responsibility.

NOTE 9 A BIG SCAM from Samsung and I guess it will be for all NOTE users. Be aware when you are buying NOTE 20.

Please run a campaign against Samsung on social media. go to the Consumer forum as well.

0 Likes