Original topic:

Note 8 fast wireless charging is very slow

(Topic created on: 10-19-2017 04:32 PM)
nskindia
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Got my free fast wireless charger for Note 8. The fast wireless charging speed is very slow. It took 3 hrs and 30 minutes to go from 50% to 100 %. Last year people have reported 0 to 100% in one hr.
2f8f3c5b-7447-4b7e-84a4-a85c86f24495.jpg
0 Likes
16 Comments
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Visit service center
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
but before that, need to compare. What speed are you getting? Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I don't have any wireless charger. You should also try if there are any apps running in background. They slow the charging Speed
0 Likes
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
People won't stop complaining
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ashish, it's better to know if there is any problem with the phone or wireless charger in time. We live in a third world country. Returns are not allowed. Better to get it fixed within warranty period. No offense taken.
prabh2404
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
fake h jo kehra hai ki one and half hour main full charge kr deta haii... i have s8 as well as note 8 .. minimum 3:30-4 hrs lgte hai wireless charging se
0 Likes
nskindia
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That's acceptable, but 50% in there and half hours? that's not good, right?
0 Likes
matrix
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
it might be cause of the extra security features of the note and s series to prevent the battery from getting too hot
wireless charging produces alot of heat so it might reduce charging speed to cool it down
just my assumption dho
0 Likes
ketul
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Phone won't charge if it is hot. it'll show the symbol of charging but the % will remain still until the battery temp normalises. Try this if it works.
0 Likes