- Front camera picture quality is very very bad in low light, needs lot of improvements especially in low light.
- Edge screen panel- Compass app causing unwanted vibrations in background and also draining battery so much..please fix this
- Green tint on display in grey colours (seen prominently in dark environment)
- Slow Fingerprint unlock, fingerprint works great in other apps but its very very slow while unlocking the phone
- Battery drain increased so much after this September security patch update of one ui 2.5.
- Back camera photos have so much noise in all modes -both normal and night mode
- Night mode photos from both back and front camera have over contrast, over saturation and over sharpness.. please fix it...
- Videos comes very very noisy in low light also have pinkish tint
- Pink tint in corners in low light in rear camera photo and video mode.
- Display touch problem while charging for some users
- Proximity sensor not working properly while on call (screen do not turn on even phone is not close to ear) for some people
- Light sensor have high battery drain..Please rectify this issue many people complaining.
- Wireless DEX you can easily give us with update, even A90 have wireless Dex, please give it to us, its most demanded features by user of Note10 lite as it increases productivity.
- Live Bokeh mode in video camera is missing, even S10 lite have it.
- AltZ features are missing, even A51 and A71 have it.
- Useful card option in message app is missing, all samsung phone it.
We hope you guys fix this issues in next software OTA update. Its been more than 6 months we haven't got any fix on any of this bugs. Thank you...
I'm almost having all of them except the green tint
It's so shameful that Samsung haven't fixed them via an update up to now
And i hope they fix them very soon and also add the wireless dex too , they're so needed
A series are getting good features and updates not sure why note 10 lite is not getting . please take this seriously and make a fix in next update
These issues should be seriously considered. People may not speak up or bother to sign in and leave a comment or a like, but that does not mean that the issues arent widespread. We believe in Samsung devices and are your loyal customers who bother enough to speak up rather than abandon the brand on our next buying cycle.
This is a "Note" category device and the camera quality is appaling. If new features cannot be added, at least fix what is there and what you marketed to us when we bought this device.
Yes Samsung, please hear the owners of Galaxy Note 10 Lite and fix these things. If possible, add manual hdr to the camera too, the AI is inconsistent and sometimes i want it but I can't enable.