Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M31 mother board crash

(Topic created on: 01-21-2022 09:53 AM)
SrinivasaRaoM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung galaxy M31 mother board crash, freezing on logo screen.
Please check online reviews about M31 dying exactly after an year of purchase. I have M31 & M31s in my family. M31 purchased 09.06.2020 for Rs. 18,999/-. Stuck on boot screen and subsequently, unable to charge. I was informed by the service center that it is a known issue of this modal phone and repair requires motherboard replacement costing Rs. 8,500/-. Factory reset also will not work as it is a hardware issue. If you check with any local mobile repair shop as well they will say the same thing. I went to a local shop and he showed me multiple M31 lying with him with same problem. Online search gave reviews that this is a known issue of Exynos processor used by Samsung in these mobiles. So, stay away from these Samsung phones. If you already own one better to use exchange offer and get some other phone before your warranty expires and your phone dies. If you research online these problems weee started bein reported by users from Feb 21. And this matches exactly after an year of its launch which was Feb 20. What kind of a mobile is it, Samsung is manufacturing projecting as a most purchased mobile!? This is not fair on Samsung. I lost my value of money due to this cheap tricks. Now, I am in great fear with that what will going to happen with another Samsung galaxy M31s purchased on 26.08.2020. So, I advice not to encourage this kind of cheap tricks and not to buy these kind of products from Samsung.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Be adamant to them
Galaxy M
Same with me,
My M31 is also dead.
Within 14 months.
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Throw it buddy...... samsung is **bleep** **bleep**
Bhavik_soni
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Mail to the ceo desk
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I have already mailed to hangsung CEO,
They contacted me and executive answers you know sorry for inconvenience that is all .wast of time. we should pay for Samsung fault.
SrinivasaRaoM
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
We are the victims of Samsung's fault. Worthless. Shame on Samsung brand.
Parmender
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have purchase m31 after 16 months phone only samsung startup screen appear when ask about service center they told there is motherboard problem to replace this motherboard 7.5 thousand 

Who is responsible for such issues samsung or user 

Better is not to purchase samsung mobile.

Wakeup samsung 

SrinivasaRaoM
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
It's very stunning, Samsung has not responded for my problem till now even after rising a complaint with Samsung through customer care. Felt annoyed and disgusting.
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Becauze they already know the problem and dont want to decrease the reputation of M sesies because M series is growing very fast .. samsung is just ignoring and hiding the fault.