Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M31 mother board crash

(Topic created on: 01-21-2022 09:53 AM)
SrinivasaRaoM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung galaxy M31 mother board crash, freezing on logo screen.
Please check online reviews about M31 dying exactly after an year of purchase. I have M31 & M31s in my family. M31 purchased 09.06.2020 for Rs. 18,999/-. Stuck on boot screen and subsequently, unable to charge. I was informed by the service center that it is a known issue of this modal phone and repair requires motherboard replacement costing Rs. 8,500/-. Factory reset also will not work as it is a hardware issue. If you check with any local mobile repair shop as well they will say the same thing. I went to a local shop and he showed me multiple M31 lying with him with same problem. Online search gave reviews that this is a known issue of Exynos processor used by Samsung in these mobiles. So, stay away from these Samsung phones. If you already own one better to use exchange offer and get some other phone before your warranty expires and your phone dies. If you research online these problems weee started bein reported by users from Feb 21. And this matches exactly after an year of its launch which was Feb 20. What kind of a mobile is it, Samsung is manufacturing projecting as a most purchased mobile!? This is not fair on Samsung. I lost my value of money due to this cheap tricks. Now, I am in great fear with that what will going to happen with another Samsung galaxy M31s purchased on 26.08.2020. So, I advice not to encourage this kind of cheap tricks and not to buy these kind of products from Samsung.
38 Comments
GuruKratOs
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Better you should replace motherboard
SrinivasaRaoM
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
But Who Will pay for it?
Bhavik_soni
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Exactly ☝️ personally i can't afford I'm Belong from lower middle class family N I have running my home 🏡 loan emi so can't afford 9k for replacing mother board
NitinKosuru
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro i took Samsung even it cost high price than other brands but only for Long term use i brought Samsung but when compared to other brands in cheap prices Samsung is less durable
0 Likes
Bhavik_soni
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I got free replacement of motherboard on that time they consider in warranty of my phone just bcz my phone is physically exelent conditions and that's issues comes by their faulty software updates on that phone proccesor so they will help me Finnaly I'm happy and satisfied with Samsung care support and resolution what they provided to me.. And still using same phone with great and smoother expirience same as before.. ☝️ And I love Samsung smartphone user interfaces most it's far better than xioami and Redmi phone's but both are durable and sturdy budget smartphone so I didn't think to replace my phone till more 1 year.. Thank you for replying
0 Likes
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Even if you pay.. are you sure it's worthy to pay for it, if you get it again encountered by same problem? Then what...?

You already lost 16-18k now i would suggest you to save your money and use it in google pixel... oneplus... apple ... iQ... or any other smartphone which is based on sdm soc.

Exynos is **bleep**... same for samsung now..

M31 128/6 was my 8th and last purchase from samsung.

Dear, "Samsung"
Go to hell.
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Where is the proof that that the newly replaced motherboard won't get spoil again...
Aniket 23
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Do you give guarantee ? That it will successful thinking? If phone broken , or other isssue it's acceptable that's our fault . What if Samsung provide poor quality chipset to people? Are you mindless or slave for samsung?

0 Likes
Samsung_z0SYzvu
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Mother board replace toh karna better hai but if such kind tricks adopted by a brand then what will happen... 20000/- phone can't possible to change in year for any1.....इसलिये better तो य़ह होगा कि सैमसंग should change this kind mother board 

0 Likes