Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M21 Motherboard issues from update

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 10:12 AM)
niranjanmali
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I purchased M21 2 yrs back for my sister now it is not getting switch on only samsung logo is showing on the screen I tried many time to switch on but it''''s not getting switched on many people recently facing this problem on there Galaxy A &amp M series phone with Exynos 9611 processer . I think samsung not working on quality product only quantity is imp for samsung now. I think now I have to go with another smartphone brands. I really disappointed with samsung now . I am also visited to service centre they told me to change the mother board . I hope would you help me in this issue.
Thank you

14 Comments
Galaxy M
Just change the motherboard. Its a widespread issue, so it will be done free of charge.
Anurag_Singh
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

are u sure we can change motherboard free of charge ? If yes plz provide the details

0 Likes
Galaxy M
There are no extra details to be provided. Just visit a service center and demand a free replacement. They are supposed to give it to you. If they deny, I will provide you with further steps.
SayoojV
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Can I still get free replacement if I purchase the phone from a different country? One of my friend have A51. But they refused free replacement saying that he bought the phone from a different country. Is there any way?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Nope. Samsung unfortunately doesn't provide motherboard replacements in countries other than where it was purchased. The main reason being CSC difference.
0 Likes
Members_1NyMyJq
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

My m21 phone 2yr old and stucked at samsung logo. 

I goes to service center they told me it cost 6000 change mother board . I told him that my phone not used a bit 1 to 3 hours in a day cz my father didn't use much. But they denies to do free or any discount ehat will i do 🙁

0 Likes
Members_1NyMyJq
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

My m21 phone 2yr old and stucked at samsung logo. 

I goes to service center they told me it cost 6000 change mother board . I told him that my phone not used a bit 1 to 3 hours in a day cz my father didn't use much. But they denies to do free or any discount ehat will i do 🙁

0 Likes
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Go to a good(big) repairing shop..
Ask him about cpu reballing or cpu replacement.
Will cost 1k- 3k rs... depending upon the repair and the shop.

Phone will be allright.

*if shop man says he dont repair cpu.. then ask him about such shop , where it can be done. Then go to that shop.
swatiwa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I had done this....its cost me only 2500 rather than to change motherboard..