Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy M30s - Optimization issues

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 07:43 PM)
AnanduR
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I'm using samsung galaxy m30s for past 6 months.The device is very laggy and many apps are taking so much time to even launch
Main issues are 
1. If i press back on camera,it takes too much time to exit
2. Frequent crashes of apps like Gallery,internet speed meter lite,Applock

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
u can backup your device using smart switch from Samsung

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Restart the mobile will solve the issue

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
if the issue is present from day one then u should factory reset the phone
otherwise there must b some app which is causing all the trouble u need to find out which one.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
does anyone know how to call or tag a moderator or admin?
i have to report this sick person.
guys if u dont know how to call a moderator here please do one thing report him cause he is spamming the post and violating community guidelines.
just tap the three vertical dots appearing above the heart icon of his comments n select report.

View solution in context

74 Comments
GiridharA31
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
disable apps like google play music , movies , etc if you dont use them.

delete unwanted files from phone memory and transfer to sd card if phone has expendable memory.

close apps in background.
AnanduR
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
every unwanted apps are disabled,keeps atleast 25 gb always available in phone memory.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
sir ..please read this..I have posted for another person 👇
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
sir,,did you ever factory reset after update your device? if not then try once..
AnanduR
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
That is a hefty process to begin with.Backing up all data and restoring them is extremely time consuming.Resyncing all the accounts are another headache
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes it's...but before that..you have to backup your files
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
,it's have a simple reason..if you notice properly then you will see that wifi is recommended under software update section...if you go to Samsung website then they said because mobile data will consume balance ..but actually it's not the case...the reason is..👉if you simply download software or security patch through your mobile data and if network will fluctuate then it can install a incomplete software..then also you are allowed to download it..but also you will welcome software glitches..so update allaways need a stable connection neither it can damage software side...so it's better to download software allaways through wifi or flash it by software odin or by service center....and if you bychance download it through mobile data..then if ui lag,battery drain, poor camera performance, app crushing happened then please do a proper factory reset not only from account section..from factory mood also...it can clear that glitch and bugs which came with it...I allaways do that so no problem is there except Samsung developer provided bugs
Galaxy M
lol no device can install incomplete software. Again u r giving wrong info.
and for ur info m30s didn't receive android 10(major) update yet where sometimes factory reset can improve device performance.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
phir se aya mujhe chahne wale.🤣🤣bhai arijit..you don't have any sense thatswhy you are nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣.mujhe follow karta to sayed accha hota tere liye...
0 Likes