Original topic:

Many Problems after the Android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 12:02 PM)
Jack7112
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Respected Sir/Madam,
             I use Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Smartphone.It is lagging after the Android 10 Update.Almost all the Smartphones are lagging and various other problems are experienced after the Android 10 Update.It may be fixed with 2-3 Software Updates,I am 100% sure about it.Kindly help us by solving our problems.If this Problem continues many of us will lost faith in Samsung Phones.Please look into the matter and do the needful.
0 Likes
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
the actual and recommended process is to flash that big firmware from odin or through authorised samsung service center or install software via smart switch and pc....if simply anyone download then big os by mobile data or wifi which is not proper way then anything mysterious can be happened with device for software loop holes formation.... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence it's never been process....visit service center and flash that last firmware from them ..your all problem will be solved..... bro you can't imagine what kind of problems can happened if someone simply install any big os via mobile data or wifi even motherboard or display can be destroyed forever which happened with many of the users just after update.....a big os allaways needs stable carrier to upload hence during any big update if wifi or mobile data little fluctuate then maximum time it gives incomplete software installation by damaging software side then device suffer thousands of issues if by chance that software not installed fully or correctly it's never the process in samsung devices especially
0 Likes
Jack7112
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
I saw the process in YouTube.I am not an expert in this field and I doesn't have pc.Almost all the Service Centres in our area is closed due to Pandemic as our area falls in Red Zone.I am experiencing much difficulty in my Studies as I am a Student and I need to do my Study Work,Online Classes by this Phone.Is there any process without pc which can solve my Problem??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
bro then try to factory reset once ...it can help to clear few software glitch... but it's better to flash that firmware from service center... I am not saying to install security patch through that ..but especially for any big os anyhow try to flash once
Jack7112
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thank you Sir for informing me the procedure.I have performed the factory reset process yesterday only Sir.It stuck at Samsung Logo yesterday Sir(With great difficulty I came to main screen Sir after factory reset and booting again and again).Sir I will visit the Service Centre as soon as it opens.I am facing much difficulty Sir.For now I have only one option left,i.e.,waiting for next software update until the Service Centre opens 😔
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
it's usually happens problems like heating, battery drainage, lagging, screen freezing auto restarting etc when we update our device to the newer OS version upgrades or security update patches,doing thes steps may solve the problem wipe cache partition or factory data Resetting your device (create backup your data before resetting). Visit nearby Samsung service centre and ask them to reinstall the operating system or Wait for next software update,....
0 Likes
Jack7112
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Yes same thing is happening with my Phone also Sir.It is automatically restarting,lagging,screen freezing,battery drainage,phone stucking in Logo startup(yesterday only with very difficulty I possesed to the main screen by factory reset and booting again and again).All the Service Centres in our area are closed due to Coronavirus as our area falls in red zone.I should wait for the next software update as I have done all the process like memory clearing,factory data reset etc.I am facing a lot of difficulties in my Study Work but I have no option left other than waiting for next software update 😔
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
whenever your device shows updates available don't update it immediately whether it's is Os upgrading or security patches, you have to wait for other users experiences about device functionality like heating, lagging, battery drainage etc post update... you have to wait for stable versions
0 Likes
Jack7112
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Ok Sir let's wait for next software update coming as it is the only option left with me 😔
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
i feel very sad for you that you're facing such difficulties with your device.. you're a student so you need a a very good smartphone to attend the online classes because of ongoing pandemic issues... try to solve your device problem as soon as possible.😌
0 Likes