0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
0 Likes
Ppandag
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
Youtube is not the only application crashing; it happens even when no applications are running 
0 Likes
Balu1975
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Dear customer,

Samsung is cheating every body to make and release failure model Samsung F41.

I visited Samsung service. They said that this model is failure model. They are asking Rs. 6666. If the model is failure then the Samsung suppose to rectify the issue with free of cost.

Kindly Don't buy any samsung mobile product in future
Ppandag
Active Level 1
Galaxy F
I agree with you
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1: From the home screen swipe up or down to access the App Screen > Setting > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart > To Turn OFF auto-restart slide the slider toward the left.
Method 2: Go to 'Settings'>>Tap on 'Battery and device care'>> Tap on Three dots>>Tap on 'Automation'>>Disable 'Auto-restart at set times' if enabled

If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings>>Tap on Apps>>Tap on the desired app>>Tap on Uninstall>>Tap on OK

Reset settings: From the home screen, click on Settings>>General Management>> click on reset and then reset setting.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
naganiranjan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy F
I am Nagaraj,recently I update the samsung f41 mobile.after update mobile auto restart problem.i visited to service center they told replace the motherboard then only resolve the problem.I told purely this mistake was not by me.company gave the update then only I update the mobile.so I am ready to pay for motherboard cost.need free repair.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Any updates on this?
0 Likes