Original topic:

[Important] Join the campaign to help users who are facing restart and display

(Topic created on: 08-23-2022 08:09 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
Since last 2 years, users are facing auto restart issues in their Exynos 9611 chipset phones especially after updates. This is due to faulty motherboard which is a serious quality control issue. And the most surprising thing is Samsung hasn't acknowledged it's mistake like we see in s7 battery issues. In these days the frequency of auto restart issues has skyrocketed especially after recent updates.

Edit :- And now devices other than Exynos 9611 too facing the issue after the recent update like F62, A22, M11, M12, M32, etc. I fear it might be the SoC issue as not everyone is facing it but I could be wrong.

Same goes with S20 series display issues. Users are facing green line and many other types of display issues after updates and Samsung isn't doing anything.

Edit :- The display issues are now reported on other devices too like M51.

Those who are out of warranty aren't getting free motherboard/ display replacement and are forced to pay 7k to 14k.

Literally there are 100+ posts everyday from users regarding auto restart and display issues on Samsung Members India. Just imagine how many people would be who are facing the same issues and don't use the application.

The poor people are forced to pay for samsung's mistake, this includes those people who can barely afford and still they have to compromise. Literally many users have replaced their motherboard as Samsung service centre denied free replacement. 

And in all these, samsung hasn't given any statement on how to get a free replacement and hasn't even acknowledged it. And in the community, the people are clueless as there is no no-one from samsung to listen and guide them.

We can't let it happen anymore guys. Join the campaign on twitter with me to help the poor people get the justice by using #BOYCOTTSAMSUNG along with describing the motherboard/display issues you're facing tagging samsung and Samsung India along with famous tech creators like mrwhosetheboss, mkbhd, geekyranjit, Gyan therapy, trakin tech, tech burner, technical Gyan, etc. Even if you don't face the issue, you can tweet in this format and by describing the condition of people on this platform.

This way samsung will be forced to take actions!

Please share this message to as many people as possible and help the poor get the justice!

I hope everyone will join the campaign and support me to help get justice!

91 Comments
sameer9581
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Sure bro ...iam also faced Restart issue in my F62 mobile
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Please make a tweet describing your issues and if you faced it after a software update, by using that hashtag and tagging those famous tech creators.
sameer9581
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
👍
Samarth_91
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Bro nobody replys new accounts
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Better create a thread on Twitter tagging @SamsungIndia and a few #hastags
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Sure I will do this. But independent tweets from users will be more impactful, as the issues reported will be backed up by them.
lalith39
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Sure....I am using s20plus since 18months and recently got this display issue after updating software
Ragav88
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Yes, I am also facing auto restart issue with Samsung mobile. There is no proper support and guidance from anyone how to resolve it.
Souvik2004
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
It doesn't even matter to SAMSUNG the great company 😒😡
0 Likes