Original topic:

Very poor 4G network on Galaxy a52 when using mobile data

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 10:04 AM)
Anushree571
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

I bought Samsung galaxy a52 recently however on switching to mobile data, the network is extremely poor. I tested the same sim in old redmi note 7 and airtel 4G network works perfectly fine. Is there an issue with this model or is there a setting I need to update to enable carrier aggregation? 

Is anyone else facing really poor network performance in mobile data on Samsung phones even though carrier aggregation was promised?!

25 Comments
NP17
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
If there battery drain issue 😑. I fell that
0 Likes
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Common problems in Samsung
sheep
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I didnt have any problem i can share a pic carrier aggregation is based on network available in your area

Screenshot_20210331-193246_Speedtest_25300.jpg

vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I don't have any problem with network in my A52. once reset network settings and use, you might get better network...
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Carrier aggregation is not sole reason but samsung phones have slower internet speeds in general.
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bro I've Airtel sim when its on regular my speed is around 3.2MBps (32mbps) and when its on 4g+ it's speed around 10MBps(100mbps)
Because airtel tower is near by my home. so you've to check that which company's network is beetter in your area,like my workplace has i only get 1 point and jio has full point on that area so Samsung is always better network on A series, and m series has really worst experience!
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You have to install your sim Company's carrier setting like apn Setting, Which is shown when you put your SIM card in your phone at 1st time,and please check that you got sms from you Carrier Provider at 1st time you put Sim in this Phone, Otherwise You've to go Nearest Network Provider Store.
Anushree571
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Hello 

I didn't receive such a message from Airtel when I first inserted the sim. The network is  fluctuating on Samsung a52 when I'm on mobile data between edge and LTE. Airtel is good in my area as i would get high speed in the same sim card in my previous phone Redmi note 7. 

Is there some additional configuration required for me to do explicitly in Samsung to make Airtel 4G+ work?

shivmgor
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You don't seem any network configuration message when first time you put SIM card in phone that means network configuration is not installed on your phone so that's why your phone's network Is not working well, I think you have only one thing to do is yoy have to go at Airtel store and tell them that your Airtel network is not working well after changing your phone, then maybe they ask you same configuration message what I told, then they doing some changes in APN settings , or maybe you're phone problem , please try another sim card , I am not professional but I remember that I have same issue when I transfer at Airtel prepaid to postpaid on my new phone .
0 Likes