We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It is important to clarify the below:
Measure your blood’s oxygen level to check whether your blood is properly delivering
oxygen to the different parts of your body.
This feature is only for your general wellness and fitness. Therefore, do not use it
for medical purposes, such as diagnosing the symptoms, treatment, or prevention
Be aware of following conditions before measuring your blood oxygen level:
• Rest for five minutes before taking measurements.
• During winter or in cold weather, keep yourself warm when measuring your blood
• Blood oxygen level measurements may vary depending on the measurement
method and the environment they are taken in.
I live in USA. I have the Watch 6.
1. HOW do I measure my VO2 max? There are absolutely no instructions. The few non-Samsung resources did not apply to my Watch 6.
2. Ido.not rUN. I use tread mill and rowing machine. I doors.
3. WHEN CAN I ACCESS Blood Pressure?
VO2 Max is a metric that measures the maximum amount of oxygen a person can utilize during intense exercise. It's a key indicator of cardiovascular fitness and aerobic endurance, not just a measure of blood oxygen level at rest. Considering this, could you please provide more insight into how the Galaxy Watch 6 calculates VO2 Max, and if there are any specific conditions or methodologies recommended for accurate readings? I'm keen to understand this feature better and how I can utilize it effectively for monitoring my fitness progress. It is measured during the running activity fir at least 10 minutes at 4km/hr. Check the readings for running.
Thank you for your assistance and looking forward to your guidance on this matter.
I've been using the Galaxy watch 6 for two months and my VO2Max started from the app's rating of Fair (39.8) and increased gradually to now Good (40.6). The VO2Max number greatly differs from other health watch like Garmin with the Garmin recording 46. So it would be interesting to know the reason for this difference.