Active Level 3
Tech Talk
ghnta
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

@ imrohit2611

Bhai itna  gussa kyon ho and dont use abuse words.

0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
call the service center tell them the problem, they will ask you to clear some settings but nothing will happen, and last to format the phone. Tell and you can't format and "s**r kaa baccha log format karnay kay liye 10K kaa phone liye tha.....update de kar thik kar nahi tho maa c***d dunga tumhari", they will apologies and ask you to wait as they will forward this to their developer team. Now just sit back and wait for an update, which may solve this issue but will bring two more issues and this cycle continues.
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

One Suggestion Bro, check with Default Theme.

Sometime we faced issue just becuase of Themes takes time to load.

If memory is full try to clean .

Also restart your phone once in a  week, it really help.

Rest wait for  update :)

0 Likes
svhegde
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
i have only default Themes. memory also free of place. I restarts my phone once in a day
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Settings > apps > tap on 3 dots > show system apps > phone app > storage > clear cache.

2- Clear the RAM memory of device (Settings > Device care > Memory > Clean Now).

3- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

4- Check for the latest device O/S (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes