Original topic:

Auto Restart, Brand solution

(Topic created on: 12-14-2021 06:41 PM)
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung has accepted its fault and providing free motherboard replacement or repair 
My A50s had auto restart issue after updates, service center asked for motherboard change.
Step1: Mail on Samsung CEO DESK, write that, the update has damaged your phone and you want free repair

2. The next day you will receive call from them, tell them the same, they will ask you to submit phone at nearest service center 
3. Visit service center and tell them to submit phone and the service head has insisted you to do that and show them the mail received form service head.
Take job sheet from them
4. Follow service head's calls and instructions precisely 
The whole process will take 15 days and you will get the phone repaired free of cost

90 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, its a common issue in Exynos 9611 phones
How old is your device??
jolster
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

It's 1 and half years old. It's 1 year brand warranty ended in July 2021 and this auto restart issue started in sep. To be frank I used some root and under-clock trick to bypass this issue, worked well for a while. But the same issue came back in Dec 2021. That trick is no longer working. 

SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Follow the above steps and be adamant to them that the issue occured after software update
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Not all Exynos 9611 phones. No issues in Samsung Galaxy A51 ( Exynos 9611 ). Exynos 9611 is good for gaming
0 Likes
Members_UoRoVxH
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

wait for some days yours device also show such problem , i also said same , my device show same problen after 2 years

0 Likes
anil7d
Active Level 3
Tech Talk

Bro did you get resolved for free?

What are the steps you followed?

0 Likes
Soumyadeep223
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

Is your problem solved for free of cost?

Please reply as my Galaxy M31 have the same problem after using 3 years.

0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Hey brother, was your phone more than a year old? Can you share the jobsheet??
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, it was 1 years 5 months old
0 Likes
plmnbv
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
My process is in under processing, but they haven't told it yet that it will repair for free or not...😔
0 Likes