Original topic:

Auto Restart, Brand solution

(Topic created on: 12-14-2021 06:41 PM)
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung has accepted its fault and providing free motherboard replacement or repair 
My A50s had auto restart issue after updates, service center asked for motherboard change.
Step1: Mail on Samsung CEO DESK, write that, the update has damaged your phone and you want free repair

2. The next day you will receive call from them, tell them the same, they will ask you to submit phone at nearest service center 
3. Visit service center and tell them to submit phone and the service head has insisted you to do that and show them the mail received form service head.
Take job sheet from them
4. Follow service head's calls and instructions precisely 
The whole process will take 15 days and you will get the phone repaired free of cost

90 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
It takes 20days for the full process
0 Likes
plmnbv
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
How much time they will take for approving free service...?
I mean i am waiting from 10th of march and still they saying that they are discussing with their team.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Did you receive a call from them to submit your phone at service center??
0 Likes
sumi29
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
brother my mobile galaxy a51 is out of warranty now and i face same restarting problem, Samsung service care told me they i will be charge 7000 for motherboard replacement.
can i get free replacement now.??
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Maybe yes, follow the above steps and be adamant to them that the update damaged the motherboard
Many have got free replacement
0 Likes
itsmcj
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
Thanks man
0 Likes
Akajal
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I did all the steps but they aren't doing it for free they are saying I need to pay please help me what I should do now
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Be adamant to them and ask for free repair or give discounts
0 Likes
nmmuthu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

My phone  m21 

Auto restart 

0 Likes