Original topic:

A50s Software Issue/ battery drain so much

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 02:05 AM)
rajatpandeyrishi
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
a50s software  hang so much after update android 10 , battery was drain so fast, after open 3-4 apps software  start hanging i requesting you please  fix this issue as soon as possible i m very disappoint  after purchasing  4th phone.. not because  i m big fan of samsung its because  software  is user friendly  easy to use & easy to learn new features so please once again i request u fix this
1 Comment
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Space availability (Storage & Internal memory): To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.
  2. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>Apps>Select particular app (e.g. Samsung Internet)>Storage>Clear Cache

Battery related Concern: For more information, you can also follow given link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes