Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Empty promises

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 08:05 AM)
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
This is an absolute shame that I have experienced such incompetent attitude from samsung. I have always been a loyal and favorable fan of the brand but during this experience I have to reevaluate my loyalty. I have purchased a Samsung note 20 and note 20 ultra that was proudly advertised with a free Samsung 32" TV however since October last year I have been in constant calls to get the promotion I am yet to receive any of the tvs because Samsung finds it so difficult to send correspondence to their customers. I have to keep calling for information and always promised some sort of information and yet again its just empty promises I called once again today only to find out that I should wait another 3weeks and hope that someone will call me to arrange delivery. this promotion was supposed to make this purchase an even better experience and yet it did the total opposite my contract is due for an upgrade and the new S21 is launched and I am totally reluctant to purchase it due to this horrific situation and lack of communication.
7 Comments
Concerned
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Waiting for almost 6 weeks now. also bought 2 x Note 20 Ultra 5 G.
patiently waiting with NO communication.
Johan1971
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hallo report them to the National Comsumer Commission.

https://www.thencc.gov.za/
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Promotions
thank you and it will be the next step if I receive no communication withing the next 48hrs
0 Likes
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Promotions
It seems that communication to their customers is a very common problem that only leads me to believe that the management is to blame
nel05
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have the same problem. Bought my note 20 ultra in December and still waiting. When I called today (2nd time calling), they said I don't qualify but they didn't tell me that the first time. I asked if the query could be escalated and the call centre agent told me she is not allowed to give me any supervisor contact details. I must now wait for an imaginary phone call. So upset 😡
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Promotions
they really do not have a sense of urgency or customer service
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Promotions
After posting this I received a call from a consultant that was rude and abrupt and spoke in a manner that was so arrogant that I was left with disbelief I can't not understand the how samsung could allow someone with no manner or sense of CUSTOMER SERVICE to handle their customers and I called back to speak to a supervisor and as always I am still waiting a call back I am totally disgusted by this and I am going to seek legal advice over this call as I am left wondering as to how someone so unprofessional could work for a company like Samsung