Original topic:

hey Samsung one more question

(Topic created on: 03-17-2017 11:49 PM)
arshah
Active Level 7
Options
Others
is it so that the CISCO from THE FLASH has vibed all ur last year smartphones out from this earth to another earth where Samsung doesn't exist and only the flagship exist in this world where u giving them updates that too at a slower rate
Even the LG device of 13k comes with Nougat The Moto G4 /+ comes wit nougat One Plus comes with Nougat
and in ur case only s7 edge s6 edge n note 5 comes wit nougat in only some countries 😂
i think u should Play FLASH so that u can be fast enough to cope up with other companies with their speed of giving updates to even mid range phones in minimum waiting time
To Tell You the truth i m not an apple fan nor i will be i love touchwiz i m waiting for the grace ux to land over ma device but i think Samsung should learn one thing from his competitor so called Apple that they give update to all their devices no matter of price year range time of buying n other conditions they get the same update all at once .
I know he's ur tough competitor but if u too adopt this policy in no time competition will be nothing for u n all will make u no one company
9 Comments
MohamedRezeem
Active Level 7
Others
hey broo apple have only limited models
but Samsung have long range
thats the difference. So they need much time to update availabe devices😊😊
VinayRai
Active Level 6
Others
Thats an Excuse.. Not acceptable... customer service is also imp. Also the huge shit load of money Samsung throws in for Marketing can be actually wisely utilized and both can be happy
arshah
Active Level 7
Others
no matter of devices but its matter of adopting some good policy
Others
It's android that creates a mess every device needs to be configured differently to run fluidly on Android OS where as iOS has only bunch of device that too it's hardware was designed by Apple to work with it's OS so it's easier for apple to update all their devices at the same time they dont need to edit the code completely for every device.
VinayRai
Active Level 6
Others
As i said all excuses. a small company like OnePlus provided 7.1.1 faster than Sammy. If u cant provide the services on time so make less phones and make better phones or expand ur update division. Something has to change.
0 Likes
arshah
Active Level 7
Others
excuses dene ko hazar hai bhai har ek company ko Magar change to hona hi Chaiye
0 Likes
Others
tu he kaam krna start krde samsung me 😂
0 Likes
arshah
Active Level 7
Others
me start kar dega to bi ghanta farak padega Samsung worker ko bi malum ni rehta kab kya karne wala hai Samsung ka head
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Others
Hi Guys...
Again as per earlier post, we understand your concerns related to Samsung device upgrade. We will provide this feedback to relevant departments so that better upgrade policy can be attained for customers.

We would like you to understand that we feel over the past few years, Samsung's trust in quality & service has been appreciated by our users after providing many new features/solutions in India & that too before other countries / other competitors.
Many of the users above have already mentioned about the favorable situation of other competitiors & yes, we will not make any excuses but will guide our relevant departments to reduce waiting time for users in providing in next upgrade

With respect to above points, we would like our customers to continue to keep faith in service & mobile product quality. We assure you to improve based on your feedback.
Thanks & Keep Posting !!