Original topic:

Updates

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 11:00 PM)
SMOKEY92
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
#Samsung If you are watching we want android 10 updates for S8/S8+ & Note8 that is not right i love samsung devices i am old user and these devices can support the new android version i know why you dont give us updates for old devices so people are forced to buy the new device that aint right if you really care about your customers please Samsung get us the new update for S8/S8+/Note8 this device that im usuing for last 2 years S8plus is the best device still works perfectly fine and it belongs to S series family so please nothing is impossible you can get us the new update and all of us S8 users will be really thankfull  
5 Comments
MohammedIAA
Active Level 3
Others
I strongly agree with you, but if you love Samsung to this degree, then what is the problem in supporting them and buying a new phone even if it costs you some money?
0 Likes
SMOKEY92
Beginner Level 3
Others
i mean this phone works perfectly fine even after 2 years now why not give us updates it shouldnt be such a big deal for such a big Company like Samsung
0 Likes
MohammedIAA
Active Level 3
Others
You are right, I am with you
FAlShari
Active Level 8
Others
you will soon find a work around on XDA forum, but you will need to download the ROM
0 Likes
nani781996
Beginner Level 2
Others
please proved updates yar I'm Samsung lover and now your making your customers disappoint to buy your products
0 Likes