Original topic:

Samsung service is pathetic

(Topic created on: 11-22-2023 02:14 PM)
snappedinsquare
Active Level 2
Options
Others
So i have purchased the samsung s23 and s22 ultra, both top of the line premium devices. I am not getting any charging brick with the devices. Then i bought the charging brick, which unfortunately is not working from last friday. Now i report this to customer care service centre and they don't have any replacement policy as such, which enables me for replacement charger brick same day or next day. All i can hear is they will order replacement charging brick which will be reaching to me in 2 to 3 working days. What is this pathetic policy? First no charger in box, now a pathetic policy where I cannot even get a replacement charging brick dame day? 
Then how I am supposed to charge my device? 
Is this the way how i am supposed to stay in samsung ecosystem? If it was apple, I dont think there will be such a huge blundered policy where in the age of lightning fast speeds of internet, same day delivery from online store, I have to wait for three days for a charging brick?
7 Comments
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Others
From where did you buy charger? Samsung care?
0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 10
Others
That won't matter if that is genuine. Samsung have to look into the matter soon.
0 Likes
Others
Two chargers, one from amazon.in samsung official seller, second from an offline samsung retail shop
0 Likes
Others
Both are genuine samsung product, and worst is how a charger sold from offline samsung retailer, official retailer, cannot replace it and asks me to wait for replacement.
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Others
For replacement policy i don't know. But i think samsung charger comes with 6 months warrenty. I use samsung original cable which came with my phone and i purchased 25w samsung charger. It is very fast. No any single issue. I have S22 plus. It takes about 30 to 40 minutes to full charge from 0 to 100%. I think the retailer gave you a duplicate charger.
0 Likes
Others
I have purchased from official samsung dealer. My concern is when a new charger is available to buy immediately why a replacement charger requires 2 days to come to you? I have purchased 25w chargers
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share the contact details of the service center on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes