Original topic:

Samsung and Bluedart complicit in exchange hoax

(Topic created on: 04-25-2023 06:51 AM)
Ishan_S23_Ultra
Active Level 3
Options
Others
So apparently samsung was giving an extra 10k bonus for exchanging note 20 ultra with the S23 ultra, but when it came to exchange the bluedart guy says there is a gap in back panel and straight away accused me of giving a phone that's been repaired.
First of all my phone is literally the very definition of pristine not once has it been repaired or dropped. Since the moment I got it, it was encased in a 360 armour supcase. 
They simply don't want to exchange any android phones. 

Now coming to note 20 ultra first samsung promises it is a 5G phone but they won't provide a software update to unlock standalone 5G bands. 

And this isn't the first time Samsung has refused exchange, for my brother they refused it for another flimsy reason saying the paint near charging port is discolored. Well what do they expect from a 3 year old device. The device in question being an honor 6a. 

Another time when samsung didn't honor an offer when I purchased the frame tv, it had a free bezel offer but not once did their coupon work. Then after a month they say a month has passed we can't give you the offer. The entire fault was at samsung's website and app. their website and app had a bug due to which I couldn't apply the coupon ever. 

And here comes the best part, their service head won't even reply or even open the mail when you try to escalate and same goes with the grievance officer. Customer service, bluedart everyone associated with samsung will just take you for a ride and never ever will they bother to respond. 

The only silver lining here is that I was going to purchase a samsung galaxy book 360 pro but fortunately this happened and I know the pathetic customer service. Never will I ever buy a samsung handset again. 

As horrified as i am to move to apple from samsung and android, I would rather put my money somewhere where there actually exists a bit of customer service. 

After purchasing lakhs of worth of electronics (tv, soundbar, refrigerator, ac, phone and tablet all samsung) this is the treatment samsung gives to its loyal customers, it won't honor the offers, it won't honor the exchange, the service head is as lazy and ignorant as they come and well the grievance officer is another useless fellow. If this is how they treat me well I can imagine what first time buyers go through. 

Also one should note Qualcomm just took away processor manufacturing from Samsung due to quality issues. Even the processor in s23 ultra is made by Tsmc that shows what quality control it has. My brother's s21 plus display just went dead due to excessive heating of the exynos processor. I regret having put my trust in samsung. 

Note: Oneplus oppo vivo etc aren't any better either. 
1 Comment
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Others
Try to sell it offline.
0 Likes