Original topic:

Exynos and Snapdragon

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 08:12 AM)
Kalpesh_7702
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Nowadays people are too much disappointed with Samsung using Exynos chipset in the flagships. That js okay, but signing a petition to stop using it isn't good.

The reason is Exynos is new to market compared to Snapdragon. They are trying to improve it continuously. 
Also it would help Samsung to provide updates easily by creating a environment using its own tech.

Alsk just to Audi uses Exynos chipset flr automated driving system. 
This implies that they have enough potential to beat SD, but sometimes we need to wait. 
Also we all will be seeing AMD GPUs in 2021, which will surely make it better or atleast equal to Snapdragon.

So what I want to say is, you have right to criticize for current problems, but pressurising to stop the production isn't good at all.

Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
Your post just touched my heart. People need to understand that when someone does something wrong in childhood, parents give chances and doesn't beat the hell out. So, we need to give time to Samsung.
0 Likes
Kalpesh_7702
Active Level 6
Others
absolutely 😁
shivadummu
Active Level 6
Others
I'm using s9plus and note 10 plus.......and u dont know anything about performance of a flagship have you ever used Qualcomm processor flagship...bro once I'm also like you give excuses well it lags....I think ur not a heavy user like us . .if ur a pro Samsung then we cant talk to you for this matter once I'm also argue with people exactly the same way u doing 🤣🤣🤣 well its lag laggy over heating this issue will only solve when samsung stop exynos globally on their flagship ..........
why I mention pubg bcoz I play that game and I noticed frame drop laggy uff !!!

PUBG well It can tell YOU THE REAL POTENTIAL BETWEEN EXYNOS AND QUALCOMM
Others
Samsung isn't my parent, I paid money and I need worthy performance. SIMPLE
0 Likes
Others
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Samsung-Fanbois-vs-Other-users/td-p/3776145

I told you to read this post and the Petition then reply.. just don't judge a book by its cover, No one is asking Samsung to stop using EXYNOS all We are asking is to EITHER improve their chips OR STOP USING THEM IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE.

Future main Samsung Alien technology layega phone me that's not the point.. We are talking about what's happening right now.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
@Halfhuman I am not talking about the petition. and about the child parent example, you won't get it.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Others
Yeah. This is before they started using custom core on Exynoss.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
I think they should stop this custom core thing and bring the golden days back.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Others
I think they have stopped. There will be only one more with custom core as I know. This petition is pointless.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Others
0 Likes