Original topic:

Exynos and Snapdragon

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 01:18 AM)
Kalpesh_7702
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Nowadays people are too much disappointed with Samsung using Exynos chipset in the flagships. That js okay, but signing a petition to stop using it isn't good.

The reason is Exynos is new to market compared to Snapdragon. They are trying to improve it continuously. 
Also it would help Samsung to provide updates easily by creating a environment using its own tech.

Alsk just to Audi uses Exynos chipset flr automated driving system. 
This implies that they have enough potential to beat SD, but sometimes we need to wait. 
Also we all will be seeing AMD GPUs in 2021, which will surely make it better or atleast equal to Snapdragon.

So what I want to say is, you have right to criticize for current problems, but pressurising to stop the production isn't good at all.

24 Comments
shivadummu
Active Level 6
Others
i guess u dont know the value of money for spending on a phone that doesn't perform better compare with Qualcomm......
just fooling people....other companies launching phones with cheaper price with Qualcomm flagship processor....but globally Samsung wants to make fool bcoz then dont even think the performance of their mobiles.
even samsung dont show exynos in launch events they only show their phone with Qualcomm processors to perform well and for a good reviews......Samsung stop making us fool.....from ur frustration loyal customer
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
and unke modems bhi kamzor hai Qualcomm me kam range me jada net speed milti hai mera experience hai ye

and Qualcomm ki isp,dsp,apu sab advanced high performance level hai low power consumption and Gpu to Amd takkr nhi de payega because Qualcomm ka ye 6th Generation ka Gpu chal rha hai abhi jo bahut jada powerful hai
wahi Amd 2021 me aapne 1st generation ke new Architecture wale Gpu laynge to unse kuch expect karne ka koi matlab nhi

M1A1
Active Level 5
Others
Moreover, in other markets, Samsung S20 series is coming with 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM as a base variant. While in India, S20 and S20 plus both come with merely 8 GB of LPDDR 5 RAM. Why such a big discrimination is there? We end up paying more here in India than those who do in either US or China. Those countries are richer than us but it is us, the Indians, who end up paying drastically higher prices for Samsung's inferior chips and lower configuration devices. Rubbish Samsung.
Kalpesh_7702
Active Level 6
Others
i m pretty Exynos in S21 would be better than SD.
talking of Note 20, there would be an alternative. and as per the leaks, there will be a new variant in Note this time. they are taking measures
0 Likes
shivadummu
Active Level 6
Others
yes bro pubg khelne me bhut jda problem hote..
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
PUBG is not a software to describe the real potential of a phone. I have many phones at home, Samsung midranges, flagships etc. My daily driver is a Galaxy M20 chosen for battery, yes, on Exynos 7904, with Mali G71 MP2, Shadow Fight 3, such a resource intensive game, runs on high graphics without lags, COD runs on medium graphics without lags.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Others
I have used both exynos and snapdragon flagships from Samsung and yes, differences sre there, I agree but those are very hard to notice. Samsung's only fault is that they use custom cores, which they shouldn't have used.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
@Anikroyale Without any Lag kya bol rhe ho ye tum??

Gaming ki bat kar rhe ho to Graphics settings and FPS kitna mil rha hai uske bat karo
wese Aaj ke Games me Graphics settings Automatically set hote hai CPU specs ke hisab se low high presets hote hai game me Like Asphalt 9 ,real racing 3,F1 racing,....

but Asphalt 8 me hum Sabhi Graphics settings ko change kar pate hai and pubg me bhi
0 Likes