Original topic:

Samsung Fanbois vs Other users.

(Topic created on: 03-23-2020 10:49 AM)
Others
Well this is pretty clear to the regular Members app users and those who love to read Tech news that there is a lot of heat between S20 series users and Some Self acclaimed TECH GURUS aka Fanbois.

So here is my point of view and you all are welcome to comment and debate if you have some logic and sense to prove your point in comments section.

1st. Why the **bleep** you so called Samsung lovers think only you know everything about phones?
Do you think people who have bought S20 phones and now facing issues are idiots?

2nd. Why the **bleep** you guys think that people can't ask Samsung to deliver the performance that they have paid for? If someone had paid a premium price why will a user cannot ask for premium performance too? 

3rd. Those who says that IF SAMSUNG STARTED USINNG QUALCOM ONLY there will be a monopoly in market and that won't be good, Now tell me how come you go blind to see that Google have a monopoly in market too. Why none of you don't bait an eye to that?

4th. Have you ever seen a Kirin user (Huawei home made processor) complaining about not having QUALCOM chipset? No? Because that processor is far better than Exynos and that really gives a compition to QUALCOM. 

If Samsung cannot create something to compete with Qualcom then why the hell will a consumer pay the price for their mistake? And MARK MY WORDS IF YOU THINK YOUR $H!!TY CHIPSET IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE OVER QUALCOM SOONER OR LATER THERE WILL BE A MONOPOLY AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP IT.

5th. Those who think that petition is useless and against Samsung please go read it first.
It clearly says "We Love Samsung devices but we are fed up cus of this dual standards of Samsung. We want either Samsung improve their home grown Exynos or stop using it."

Now you tell me whats wrong with it?

6th. Jo bhai log yahan chala M20 rahe hain or unhen lagata hai ke vo gyaan ke devata hai or gyaan pel rahe hain ke Exynos is so good and **bleep** bla , jao Bhai pahle S20 leke use karo or fir bolna.

6th. If you have the right to like Samsung chipset that doesn't mean I don't have right to dislike. 
If you can say We Love exynos than I can also say I hate EXYNOS.
Why the hell you are bothered with that?

For me I WANT PERFORMANCE IN DAILY USE NOT ONLY ON PAPERS.

Now those who agree with me can sign this petition and raise their voices here...

And those who don't agree with me just read that petition once and comment your views down there.

And I dare the Admin here to PIN THIS POST AND FACE THE REALITY AND SEE HOW MUCH USERS ARE FRUSTRATED AFTER USING S20 SERIES.

39 Comments
Others
Mujhe karna hai debate..ye batao S20 pe pehla omlet kaisa bana😂😂🤣😜,tasty tha..😜
Others
Omlet nahi banaya bhai Corona maar raha hun m phone garam kar k logon ka.. 😹😹
COVID19
Active Level 8
Others
😹😹😹
Others
Second..on serious note..I agree with your above mentioned points..if you are paying high amount or any amount..and not getting satisfactory output..then it's your right to complain and raise feedbacks about such issues
Others
3rd, it's my request to you..kyunki hum aapko is platform pe pehle se jante hai..that you are active user..aur aap help bhi karte ho..bas kisi se argument aur debate me bad words use mat karna..like kal jo hua..galti aaplogo ki nahi thi..agar koi explanations nahi de pata to woh wohi karega..so your points are valid..
Others
Sorry bhai but usne shuru kiya tha or fir control nahi hua. But I will make sure this won't happen again.
Others
I know uski galti thi..Maine ye baat directly uthayi bhi thi..it was totally his mistake..
Others
And it's my request to all S20 users..facing issues..aaplog
feedback section me feedbacks daalkar mujhe screenshots bhej do..mai directly convey karuga..rest unke upar hai..itna to kar sakta hu mai..
Others
here We go