Original topic:

region

(Topic created on: 05-22-2019 02:23 PM)
kriz8800
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How do i change my region from one country to another so that my in apps facility also changes?
0 Likes
3 Comments
starmoon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
u can root your mobile but this will void your warranty official status and future updates so better avoid it
Galaxy S
Country specific apps depends upon your SIM card. It's not dependent on your phones region. If you insert a SIM card country X, the country specific apps and option will be shown for country X even if you have purchased your device from country Y.
But some features like samsungs cloud storage, some samsung app languages depends on the PDA file of your phone. You can change that by downloading the PDA file of the specific country and flashing your device.
Many people ask this same question when they come to know some phones in specific countries can record phone calls while the same model in another country can't.
Changing the CSC which can be done through rooting can't completely solve these kinds of issues. You have to change the PDA, which is the main software that comes with preloaded apps and features.
Rooting can also affect Samsung pay and secure folder. After rooting these 2 apps along with samsung knox will stop working permanantly.
kriz8800
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
tnx for the answer
0 Likes