Original topic:

Samsung m51 display issue

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 09:04 PM)
Members_Y0uKRnb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Suddenly dot green light at bottom left corner from my m51 phone seems everytime i just bought it 1 month ago what should i do to solve this issue.

0 Likes
11 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Post in M series thread
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
How to start the device in safe mode
Safe Mode allows the device to boot up without installed third party apps running, which will conserve battery power.

To start the device in Safe Mode, with the device Powered Off.
① Press and hold Power key.
② Once the animation starts, Press and hold the Volume down key until the lock screen appears.
③ Keep the Volume down button until device boots up.
④ Safe Mode is indicated in the lower left hand side when enabled.
⑤ To get out of Safe Mode restart the device.

Video guide: How to start the device in safe mode

Then while using the safe mode dial the code *#0*# on your dialer and call it. Then check the color whether the problem is occurring or not. If the problems persists then switch off your phone for some hours and check it once again
0 Likes
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
visit ur nearest samsung customer care at the earliest. Don't hesitate to put all ur QUERIES before them. Carry Print Out INVOICE Copy and BOX, they 'may' ask for it. Only my suggestion.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
dial *#0*# and check all the rgb colours and see if there is green dot
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello Members_Y0uKRnb that green light is of the notification light . Please donot worry about it 😁 .
0 Likes
Galaxy S
He said bottom left corner.
🙃
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Press *#0*# and check your display in testing menu.

If you still see that dot on the test menu, that means you are facing Dead Pixel and to fix that you have to visit service center.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.

2. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
umeshmehra
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm facing a display flickering problem in my Samsung m51....
Is this a business from Samsung to offer these low quality display in such mobile phones and make customer to replace these parts from their service centers to gain more profit....
Samsung loses there brand value and loyalty.
0 Likes