Samsung India Fail Part 2

(Topic created on: Wednesday)
SamDap
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
.....Continued from part 1
4. Updates and promises
Samsung promises to provide monthly updates and 4 years of updates in devices and yet with time those devices hardly get monthly security updates even though it has been advertised as such.

5. User experience with new product:
A phone is a big commitment for many users and yet when I purchased Galaxy S24+ spending as much as someone would on an iPhone, I've experienced a light green light that flickers when screen is grey.
It's not as bad as green line but it's still annoying with this high end variant and was the only reason to consider me switching to an iPhone, as I might lose some functions but get my money's worth and an experience that's not filled with manufacturing defects. Many of the S24 ultra users constantly complain about the Camera quality and how they're not able to use it to its full potential even after 8 months of it's release. When a person is paying high end, He expects a high end device with minimum defects but samsung fails and that's what is pushing people towards iPhone or other brands.

6. Accountability:
In all these issues samsung has never ever taken accountability of any of it. Many companies came out apologizing about green light issue no matter which model mobile you have but samsung just announced a program that'd help only flagship users. Samsung constantly replies on twitter and yet hardly anyone finds a solution in private chats as when samsung asks you to provide you contact details on platforms like twitter they only call you after a month or so and that too doesn't solve any problem. People are fed up of such services which is only for show and no go. Every mistakes must be met with accountability and acceptance but that's not the case anymore with samsung.
Samsung was a company who gracefully managed Note 7 mistake but that's not the case and this is my last attempt to bring a change in a company that used to be good and not only about profits

0 Likes
13 Comments
SamDap
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I've not been able to post few points due to censorship but it includes service centre and repair scam also
0 Likes
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung is Scamming customers. No doubt.
But I will laugh at you if you think apple is saint.
xD
SamDap
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
No company is saint but if I'm facing issues in a flagship before the next flagship is not even close to launch then yes definitely I'd switch over for my next phone to be an apple or OnePlus. Apple might charge me more but chances of manufacturing defects out of the box and updates being delayed along with risk of destroying my screen on every update is way way lower
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hmm.
I heard Oneplus Replace displays without harassing customers unlike Samsung.
I like oneplus but their design is just YUK!
SamDap
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes I'm with samsung for more than a decade now but recently it has been really hard to defend it in terms of services and user experience . My mobile is being glitchy with screen and phantom touches sometimes that too only within 8 months of launch.
That's just not acceptable.
I'm blessed enough to have a flagship experience but when I was using a mid ranger
The problem was the same and it's always the mid range mobile users that suffers the most even though they've paid for what is advertised
Gauraav369
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bhai just dont go to oneplus now plssss
0 Likes
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I've had enough with S23Ultra. Its too big. Shame, because SD8gen2 is such a good chip.
I want S24 size but has Heatxinos.
Iphone 15 is not even worth 40k.
Iphone 15Pro is way too overpriced.

No decent small phone in India right now.
0 Likes
hrid22
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
dont worry samsung is digging their own grave and will become like nokia for sure cuz nokia didnt focused on their customer feedbacks and researchs resulting they no longet exist now same thing is going to happen with samsung
hrid22
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
S24+ Is Going To Be Wiped Out From Global Market Soon