Original topic:

S8+

(Topic created on: 04-17-2017 08:05 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy S
I received it today. So far so good, i copied all the data from the S7 and moved the MMC wothout any issues. Some apps didn't work so i reinstalled them. I'm loving the iris scanner since i got used to it on the Note 7 God rest his soul. Battery is not bad so far, I'm not in power saver mode yet, but will do the real test in the next couple of days, so far on fair usage and 45% brightness, i have 86% left after 2.5 hours , but i don't believe it, it's supposed to be 70% by now, maybe the cpu really saves power. But design wise amd feeling, i love it.
I got with it a useless sound amplifier, which is something that has a hole right under the phone speaker when u mount it to it, like a primitive device to make the sound slightly higher, as i said, useless and sent as a gift, looks like samsung is not doing well, no mmc and no entertainer gifts like before, with a higher price. ab7520ea-d706-4f7f-993d-f05a083013bc.jpg
6 Comments
toto84
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
que lindo telefono
0 Likes
Lonewolf3
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you should be thankful bro, if that's apple you need to pay for it
0 Likes
poorab1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
u got a sound amplifier? in what country and which store? i bought 2 units from eros and got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Pre-ordered online from souq.Com Dubai UAE,sold by Samsung official store.
0 Likes
1Gmae
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
galaxy entertainer is there...You just have to activate Samsung Pay first6b980de5-ddd8-4f2c-a6ab-7fb6b6c37b8f.jpg
0 Likes
1Gmae
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you should update to the latest version http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.theentertainerme.samsungentertainer
0 Likes