Original topic:

AI Camera Shift feature is not just for Galaxy S24, coming to many devic list

(Topic created on: 02-10-2024 02:08 PM)
creativeNouman
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung on developed an AI-powered camera feature namely camera shift It debuted with the Galaxy Enahance-X app on the Galaxy S24 series, allowing you to align your photos’ pose. And the good news is that Samsung will expand the Camera Shift feature to many Galaxy devices.

According to Samsung, the Galaxy Enhance-X app’s Camera Shift feature will be available on many Galaxy devices. The company will gradually push new Enhance-X app update to eligible Galaxy phones and tablets, as part of installing the Camera Shift feature.

The list of eligible devices is too long, indicating the company’s flagship and mid-range devices launched in/after 2021 will get it. The list includes the Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Z Fold 5/3/3 and Galaxy Z Flip 5/4/3 and so on.

Check full list below:

Samsung Galaxy devices eligible for AI Camera Shift feature

1. Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra
  2. Galaxy Tab S9, Tab S9 Plus and Tab S9 Ultra
  3. Galaxy S22, S22 Plus and S22 Ultra
  4. Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8 Plus and Tab S8 Ultra
  5. Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra
    • Galaxy S21 FE
  6. Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5
  7. Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4
  8. Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3
  9. Galaxy A55, A54 and A53
  10. Galaxy A34 and A33
  11. Galaxy M54 and M53
  12. Galaxy M34 and M33

Download Galaxy Enhance-X App

The Camera Shift feature in Enhance-X automatically changes the camera position after shooting, making it look like you took the picture from a different location. This AI feature is currently available for the S24 series, but not exclusive for the lineup for long.

4 Comments
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Good new
onlyours
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This enhancer has been there for ages even the time i have my s22 ultra so whats new about this.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't understand your question
0 Likes
awansahil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
😍
0 Likes